- Your Privacy is important to us.
- We want you to know that the information you share with us will be treated with care. This Privacy Statement addresses what personal information we collect and how we handle the personal information shared with us. You may provide us with information about you or your vehicle through the contact form on this site. You may opt out of communications at any time by using the opt out links in our communications or by contacting us direction by phone or mail.
- We do not share your information.
- Who we do share with: as required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
with our services providers who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent right to use the information to which they have access or that we disclose to them
with our business partners for OEM marketing activities, business partner marketing activities or both. Apart from the purposes aforementioned, we will not share information about you or your vehicle with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
- Cookies, Tracking
- Our website use
ookiesand other tracking technologies to gather information about your visit (such as demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages visited, activities conducted on the page, and the day and time of your visit). Cookies remember user preferences and maximize the performance of our website and services. Using cookies on our websites provides benefits to you, such as allowing you to maintain your account login information or contact information on Request a Quote forms between visits, or locating a nearby dealer. In addition, we use information gathered from cookies to autofill fields on forms such as the city, state or zip code associated with your IP address. This information can be corrected by you before submitting any form or inquiry or you can disable the cookie as discussed below and the information will not be collected.
Similarly, we may also place Web beacons in our emails to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns by identifying the individuals who open or act upon an email message, when an email message is opened, how many times an email message is forwarded, the type of software, device, operating system and browser used to deliver the email and any URL accessed through our email message.
To measure site activity, provide a better user experience, and tailor our marketing communications, we or our service providers or business partners may compile information from the cookies, Web beacons or other technologies on our websites. This information may be combined with other information collected online or offline about you, including data provided by third party sources, and may be used or shared for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We may also allow third party advertising and personalization partners to use this information to develop personalized content and appropriate advertising based on your visits over time on our website versus others. This information may also be used to evaluate our online advertising campaigns or to tailor promotions and other marketing messages to you.
You may refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other technologies and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer, or change browsers. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of a website may be impaired.
- Our website may contain links to third-party sites not controlled by us or covered by this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information.